Thursday, February 4, 2010

Modern Interior Ideas Apartment

Modern Living Room Interior Ideas Apartment

Modern interior ideas apartment designed by Enrique Browne y Asociados Arquitectos, located in Santiago, Chile. This interior modern apartment unifying the living room and the dining room or by making the bedrooms bigger. The spatial quality and variety is achieved with wooden bands in the ceiling that unite the spaces, hid the beams, illumination and other fittings. These bands descend to the floor in certain doors, connecting the ceiling to the floor. Another descends to the table of the dining room.

Modern Interior Dining Room Ideas Apartment
Modern Interior Kitchen Ideas Apartment
Modern Interior Bathroom Ideas Apartment
via archdaily

9 comments

architecture said...

A few days ago I came your site and have been following along steadily. I decided I could write my opening comment. I am not sure exactly what to write except that I have enjoyed
reading. Nice website. Down pillow

Unknown said...

Nice modern and contemporary look created here.The look should match with the personalities dwelling though...they are ultra modern in look.

contemporary furniture

lisa_d said...

Love their modern yet homey flair! Love it.

Deirdre G
homes for sale Philippines

Jamie Herzlinger said...

I love this blog! It is so interesting and informative.

Unknown said...

Home interior decorating can be fun time. nowadays home interior decorating is very popular. designs you shared here is looking beautiful.
home improvement acts

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I would be appreciating all of your articles and blogs as a result of their suiting up mark. Tess

yuemei polycarbonate sheet said...

Hi,

Its a nice piece of information,Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.We have been offering clients with top quality Polycarbonate Compact Sheet for over many years. Whether it is Commercial home or Domestic. Thanks for this wonderful post and hoping to post more of this. I am looking for your next update.

Best Regards,
Susan


More information about me visit me at : Polycarbonate Compact Sheet

Unknown said...

The created tips a person contributed have extended my own knowledge as well as motivated me personally to explore this particular topic. I enjoy how you was able to get this to fascinating. My eye balls tend to be opened to be able to clean ideas. official website